The Archive

Living in the lAnd of the fr33..?

Living in the lAnd of the fr33..?

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I wonder..

Why so many have fallen to the outright hypnotic lies of the Obama Campaign.


It is one thing to want change..

It is another thing when you willingly believe any bullshit you hear if it says "Change" or "Hope.
"

I wish people could see these outright lies for what they are.


In the end, I know this message will be lost among the thousands (probably millions) on this "bulletin board.
"

We have walked into this disaster and when you my fellow humans finally wake up..

YOU WILL BE VERY ANGRY

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO.


INJUSTICE IS LAW

the alarm is going off...

Can you hear it?

Do you care?

..

REVOLT Pictures, Images and Photos




Thanks to Anarchy (http://www. myspace. com/laughingkyote) for the photos.

No comments: