This past Friday I saw Bad Religion @ The Santa Monica Civic Center...
The show left me speechless and elated. I met the sound guy (Ron "Ronnie" Kimball) and I had wanted to check out the set list before the show; he graciously offered to keep the set list for me until after the show.
BAD RELIGION played the following songs in chronological order (A Bad Religion first!)
SLAVES
ONLY GONNA DIE
FUCK ARMAGEDDON...THIS IS HELL
ALONG THE WAY
DO WHAT YOU WANT
SUFFER
YOU
NO CONTROL
21st CENTURY DIGITAL BOY
MODERN MAN
GENERATOR
ATOMIC GARDEN
RECIPE FOR HATE
AMERICAN JESUS
INFECTED
STRANGER THAN FICTION
COME JOIN US
SUPERSONIC
PROVE IT
CAN'T STOP IT
LET THEM EAT WAR
LOS ANGELES IS BURNING
________________________________________________________
HEROES & MARTYRS
SORROW
HEROES & MARTYRS was the first encore (a new song from the yet to be released July album) followed by the ONLY song out of order; the set closer sorrow. I would describe the show as a true punk rock social; punks young and old came together to bask in the musical dissent that is know as Bad Religion.
Cell phone pictures follow:




Until next time...I'll see you all in the streets.
Monday, April 9, 2007
BAD RELIGION 04/06/07
Sent into the digital wasteland by
phoenixrising
at
5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment